lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

Final project and final reflection!!

Well, our project it's about Solar Solutions, solutions that will help to make of the earth a better, healthy, clean and happy place to live. Showing up all the ways you can do a REAL USE of the energy from the Universe King, THE SUN!!

Through all the activities made on this level, i had the chance to meet students from other countries using blogger and the katamy experience, (something that was very fun and interesting and i will continue using it!!) which helped me to improve in large quantities, my english, plus that i learned to share all my experiences, knowledge and part of my life with my fellow students of urbe and the rest of the world. Also improving verbal and structural knowledge and practice of reading in english. Plus to know more about toefl tests, thing that's very important for my present future!! and well this is how it ends my english studies at urbe!! =) peace and all the best for everyone!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario